Performance Engineered Tape Heads Minimize Tape CostsJun 15, 2008
DEKKA tape heads are simple to install and are easily mounted. These precision-constructed, high-quality, stainless-steel tape heads use modern laser cutting technology and are highly finished for appearance and corrosion resistance.
Other features include:
- Easily adjustable roller tension spring: adjust main spring tension by selecting one of four preset leverage points. Adjustments are unaffected by vibration or shock and require no fine-tuning.
- High-quality, molded, wipe-down rollers: many tape heads are fitted with separate roller sleeves requiring frequent replacements due to surface breaks and splits. DEKKA's polyurethane wipe-down rollers are molded in one piece. The result is tougher, longer lasting rollers requiring less maintenance.
- Easy to load: with DEKKA's open-side frame design, tape loading is easy. Loading can be done in 30 seconds or less without needing to remove the tape head or take the machine out of adjustment. This reduces downtime and costly production delays.
- Operator safety: the knife guard is independently mounted with its own actuating lever to minimize knife exposure and provide greater operator safety.
- Knife blade remains sharp longer: the oil pad on the blade cover provides lubrication while preventing adhesive buildup on the cutting edge, which maintains a clean, sharp blade for longer periods.
- Exclusive no break tape advance: in conventional tape heads, feed rolls pull tape along its edges where breaks actually occur. DEKKA's exclusive No Break Tape system advances the tape along its centerline which avoids edge stress and prevents tape breaks.
- External tape guide system: DEKKA's external tape guide keeps tape ends in place unaffected by external drafts or loss of static attraction to the wipe-down roller. Plus, it stays free from troublesome adhesive build-up. Whether taping case tops or bottoms, DEKKA tape heads reliably seal case after case, avoiding costly reprocessing of untaped cases.
Dekka is a leading manufacturer of easy-to-load tape head systems that provide consistently accurate seals at unrivaled speeds. A necessity to most packaging lines, Dekka tape heads elevate product protection and are designed to fit almost every machine on the market. Our exclusive No-Break Tape Advance System helps to ensure reliable seals time after time while minimizing tape breakages. Dekka is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach Robotics & End of Line business line, Dekka helps our packaging customers protect their reputation and grow the trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about Dekka at www.DekkaIndustries.com and more about ProMach at www.ProMachBuilt.com.
Media ContactJohn Eklund | 1-704-944-5340
← Back to Press Releases